Well, it's decided. Jordan definitely LOVES her new scooter. She gets out in the cul-de-sac and just drives and drives in circles. Of course she has to take her baby (Dana) for rides too. She's still working on the steering, though. Jackson drives his little truck while she's driving the scooter and he definitely has to steer clear of her. She ran into him the other day and got all mad telling Kenny that "Jackson HIT me!!!" She's too funny!
We're having crazy weather thru the weekend for SE Texas. Of course my kids wouldn't be mad if it snowed again this year. Everyone stay warm out there!!!

How cute!! She looks so grown up driving her scooter.
ReplyDeleteHi Dee! I love your blog. Aunt Brenda shows me all of your updates and she's always talking about Jackson & Jordon. I work with her and I feel as if I know you and your precious children. I hope you don’t mind if I follow your blog -- it is too-too cute! Take care and keep on blogging. P.S....you’re getting too good with the cookies!
ReplyDelete