Saturday afternoon we watch our nieces Meghan and Kristen dance at their end of year Showcase. They did so well. And Jordan enjoyed watching and dancing along even if we had to make SEVEN trips to the potty. I made some cookies for the after party at Pappasitos.
Then Sunday we got the great news that my niece and nephew Peyton and Riley placed 6th and 9th with their broilers at the Wharton County Youth Fair. Peyton also won Grand Champion Showmanship. We're so proud of both of them. Their hard work definitely paid off. And I have to mention my nephew Clay that won Best Pie and Best Preserves in the craft projects and my nephew Reed caught a chicken in the Chicken Chase (kinda like the calf scramble) for the second year in a row.
I don't really have any pictures with this post, so here's a parting shot of Jordan being silly on Sunday afternoon. Please ignore the mess!

No comments:
Post a Comment