Wow! What a busy weekend. Saturday was spent in College Station where we tailgated and watched the Aggies beat Tech. I was nervous about the game, but happy we came out with a win. While we were tailgating, the Chick-fil-A folks came around and brought chicken sandwiches. A few minutes later, the Chick-fil-A cow came by so we just had to have a picture with him! Wait, it's a cow, so I guess it's a girl, right??? The baseball team was recognized for winning the Big 12 Tournament last year also. Way to go Brandon!
Sunday was a busy day too. Jackson had his last flag football game of the season. His team lost, but he showed lots of improvement. For his first season, I think he did great. I forgot my camera in the car, so no pics of him hiking the ball. Thanks to everyone that came and watched. I know Jackson felt special.
After the game, we rested a little then got dressed for Trick-or-Treating!
We went over to Aunt Carla's to go with Emmanouel, Nick, Kathryn and Julia. This is the only picture I have of Jackson because he was running to keep up with the big boys.
Jordan and Julia stayed together. They were a good pair.
What a fun night!

No comments:
Post a Comment