Last week I had a big cookie order to fill. So I enlisted some help!!! Jordan is becoming more interested in helping me bake. As soon as she hears the mixer going, she comes running. So this time, I gave her her own piece of dough and she went to town. She cut out several different shapes (with the same piece of dough) and had a lot of fun!
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Mommy's Little Helper
Last week I had a big cookie order to fill. So I enlisted some help!!! Jordan is becoming more interested in helping me bake. As soon as she hears the mixer going, she comes running. So this time, I gave her her own piece of dough and she went to town. She cut out several different shapes (with the same piece of dough) and had a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment