Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Better late than never is what I always say!!! This blog post is about a month late, but I had to document the fun we had!

Spring break started out with Tara and Mike's wedding. The ceremony was beautiful as was the bride. And what a great party! The kids pooped out on chairs later into the night. Wish I had a picture.



The day after the wedding, we drove to College Station to watch the Aggie baseball team play FIU. Brandon had a great game and even hit a triple! The Ags got the win, and the kids ran the bases after the game. Waiting to go...


Look at him go!!!

Tuesday night, we went back to College Station to watch the Aggies. They played a big game against Cal-State Fullerton. And since it was spring break and not a school night, we thought, why not?!?! The Aggies won again and played a great game!

Jackson and Jordan spent Wednesday in EC with Kenny. They played with their cousins and spent time with their grandparents. They had a great time.

By the time the weekend hit, the kids were already tired. So we spent the weekend at home working in the yard. I'm so excited that the backyard is finally into shape. Now I don't feel so bad when the kids go back there to play.

So that was our week in a nutshell. Sorry for the long post!

No comments:

Post a Comment