Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Calm Before the Storm?

So there hasn't been a whole lot going on around our house these days.  Of course, we have the normal school/work/daycare craziness from day to day, but I've loved having our weekends at home with no commitments.  The kids play with the neighbors and we get some projects done around the house.  I feel like it's the calm before the storm because things are starting to get busy.  Jordan will start soccer soon and Jackson will start flag football again.  And we always enjoy watching our niece and nephews play baseball in the spring, from College Station to El Campo.

My Uncle Frank has been in the hospital, so my cousins Sharla and Shari have stayed with us a few nights.  The kids have loved that because they get to "camp out" in the game room.  After lots of prayers, he's starting to do a lot better!

Valentine's Day was a good day too.  I baked lots of cookies for a couple of orders in New Orleans and then I put them in my sister in law, Gayle's flower shop.  That was interesting because I wasn't sure if they would sell or not.  Well, all but 3 boxes sold.  Yay!  You can see them by clicking my Busy Bee link on the left side over there.  Kenny helped deliver flowers for Gayle also.  He always comes home with lots of pretties for us at the end of the day.

No pictures, unfortunately, but hopefully next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment