Monday, December 31, 2012

Spring Break

We had a great Spring Break.  Kenny and I were able to take some time off late in the week with the kids and head to the Blue Bell Creamery in Brenham.  We had a great time as some good freinds were able to join us.


After our visit to Brenham, we headed to College Station for a weekend of Aggie Baseball.  Jackson enjoyed running on the field with Brandon for every game that weekend.


On Saturday, we had lunch at the Dixie Chicken.  Kenny and I spent more than our fair share of time there as students, so we wanted to share it with the kids.  As he was eating his burger, Jackson proclaimed, "I LOVE this place!"  I was one proud Momma!  The kids also liked looking at the snake.  We also spent some time in Bottle Cap Alley.


Most weekends, we don't get to explore our old haunts, so this was a special day for us.  The kids still ask to go back to the Chicken.  We'll have to do that again this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment