Friday, February 22, 2013

Thanksgiving

I promise I'm going to get caught up before Spring Break!  That's my goal!

Since we didn't have a game with the longhorns this year, we got a chance to spend Thanksgiving with my family at our deer camp outside of Sheridan, TX.  I've been going there since I was little and have spent many, many Thanksgivings there growing up.  I also have many great memories with my extended family being out there in "nature".

My kids haven't gotten to go so much mainly because we're not really deer hunters AND we're usually watching football games in the fall.  So this was a great opportunity to spend some time with our family and to just relax a little bit.

We got there Wednesday afternoon and had such a good time.  Ryan and Dana brought the four-wheeler, so the kids rode and rode.  They also enjoyed riding bikes, playing a little ball and just enjoying being outside.  Jackson and Reed went on several hikes and had so much fun hanging out together.

We had great food, great fun, and most of all, made great memories. :)







We headed back to College Station for the Aggies last game against Missouri that Saturday.  It was a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment