Happy, happy birthday! We hope you have a great day!!! Thanks for all you do for us! We really appreciate it, and love you LOTS!!!!!
We celebrated Carla's 50th birthday Friday night with a surprise party at her house. She was really, really surprised. I don't know how many times I almost slipped up, or called her with a question about HER party! But nobody spilled the beans, which was great. We had so much fun! Tara, Tamara and Martin did a great job organizing it all. I Wish I had taken a picture of the "Fifty and Fabulous" shot glass!!!
I did get pictures of the cookies I made. This was my first attempt with numbers, and I think they really turned out really cute!

You are so cute...love you guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming to the party - had a blast!
Aunt Carla
Love those 50's! :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!! And great job on the cookies!!
ReplyDelete