Monday, February 1, 2010

Another year...


...OLDER! We celebrated my birthday over the weekend. When you're feeling down about turning another year older, all it takes is two little ones to brighten your spirits. They sang the Happy Birtday song to me all the time. We woke up Friday and had cupcakes for breakfast. I'm sure the teachers loved us for that!
Then the kids went to spend the weekend at Grandma and Popo's. While they were there, they made a cake for me. It was very sweet.
We had to be sure and all get a turn blowing out the candles.

The cake was yummy! The kids (and grandma) did a great job.
After spending a busy weekend at their grandparent's house, the kids were tuckered out and crashed 10 minutes down the road.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated birthday, love the cake and the crashed picture!! My boys do the same thing, I would so have a sore neck, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Dee!!!! Sorry I didn't call but we were out at sea!!!! Will talk to ya later - hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete