
I want to share my new venture with you all. The Busy Bee Cookie Company is open for business!!! As many of you know, my first experience making cookies was for Jackson and Jordan's birthday party. I had a lot of fun and cookie decorating became my new hobby. I've had some people ask me to make cookies for different occasions, so I thought why not???
I'll still share some of my cookies with you all on here, but I've created a blog specifically for the cookie business. It will show alot more of my designs and includes pricing information. You can find a link to the site on my favorite blog list on the left side of this blog. For now, I only plan to work with local clients, but who knows, maybe I'll be shipping across the country one day! So if you, or someone you know, needs some yummy decorated sugar cookies, give me a call or email me at busybeecookies@gmail.com!

Good for you. Off to check it out!
ReplyDelete