
This is our powder room door. This is significant because Jordan is on the other side peeing in the potty. I followed her in to help, but she kicked me out. We got serious about potty training last week and she's been doing great. She's only had a few accidents. We're so proud of her and so excited. She's also figured out that she gets quarters every time she goes, so that's good motivation!
Our big (independent) girl!

***Update: She's POO'D in the potty three days in a row now!! I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!!!
What a big girl!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! I need some helpful tips on potty training. Please Help!
ReplyDeleteThis is Sara (Beery) Macha. I kind of blog stalk your blog. We are spending our spring break potty training. How long did it take to get her to poo in the potty? I mean we are wearing panties all day long, pullup at nap time, and nightime diaper at night... Tell me they will start soon. I spent $61 on bribes... candy, lip gloss, eye shadow, little toys. How bad is that? I'm just bribing them into wanting to tinkle in the potty. Oh, well. Happy potty training to you. See you sometime in EC!!! Sara
ReplyDeleteHey Sara! It took her about a week, and I was ecstatic. BUT, it took Jackson at least a month. I think each kid is different. Luckily, she was pretty easy to get to poop in the potty. We bribe too. Jordan has over $20 in her bank just for potty training. Good luck!!!
ReplyDelete