Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We're Still Recovering


What a crazy weekend! Kenny flew out on Friday to Florida to play golf at the TPC Sawgrass with a fountain company that they do business with. The kids and I drove to El Campo where the kids had a play date with Grandma, Popo and Aunt Brenda. I went on a bus trip to Coushatta with my family. While I didn't win anything, I had a blast. I think everyone on our bus did. I know Kenny had fun, because he had a hoarse throat when he got home, and was exhausted. And of course the kids were exhausted too and fell asleep on the drive home. I think we're all still recovering from the weekend. And fun was had by all!!!

And how cute are these flower cookies that I did for the Majestics Dance Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment