Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day of School


Today was Jackson's first day at St. Laurence. It seems like just yesterday I was dropping him off at daycare for the first time. And now he's a big boy. Believe it or not, we were all tear free today... even Mommy.

He was very excited and a little shy when we got there. But his friend found him and sat by him in line and they were good to go. I think he'll really enjoy his new school.

2 comments:

  1. You may have been tear free, but Aunt Dana had a couple of tears in her eyes as she read your blog and saw that little guy!!! He's such a big boy!! And too cute in that uniform :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Jack is starting school!!! It does seem like just yesterday we were all gathered at Methodist waiting for his arrival. Aww - what a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete