Jordan turns 3 on September 1!!! I can't believe how fast the past three years have flown by. I remember screaming "WHAT?!?!?!" when the doctor said that she was a girl. I just knew she was a boy. But I can't say I regret for one second having a little girl. She definitely keeps us on our toes. Jordan is totally a girly-girl and loves wearing jewelry and having her toenails painted. She LOVES the color pink too! She has a little bit of a tomboy in her too. She likes to play catch and always pulls out her baseball glove, which is pink, by the way. Jordan is always smiling and loves to give hugs and kisses. She's got crazy, curly hair which definitely makes her her!
Just a few days old...
With Big Brother...
And now.
Happy, happy birthday sweet girl!!! We love you soooo much!

Happy Birthday Jordan!!! We Love you!!!!
ReplyDelete