Saturday, July 2, 2011

Memorial Weekend

I know this post is very, very late, but I had such cute pictures, that I just had to post them. We spent Memorial Day weekend at our family’s Deer Camp. We haven’t been in such a long time that the kids weren’t quite sure what “deer camp” even was. Well, let’s just say that they can’t wait to go back. Many of my aunts, uncles and cousins were there, and much of our time was sitting around eating and catching up. We had a couple of kiddie pools that we kept cool in.

The kids fished in the pond which desperately needs water. Here are the kids getting ready to go.



How many coolers does it take to survive a weekend??? This is with two regular refrigerators and a drink fridge. ~ha!

Jackson and Reed spent lots of time “hiking” to their hideout. Getting out in the woods really showed what a city boy Jackson is. But by the end of the weekend he was catching lizards with the best of them!







Good times, good food and good family! Who could ask for anything more?

No comments:

Post a Comment