Jordan turns 4 today, September 1. It's hard to believe she is four already. It seems like yesterday that I was totally surprised that she was actually a girl. She was non-stop in my belly, so I really thought there was another boy in there. Little did I know that the dancing she did in my belly would be the dancing (and running) that she does around our house everyday. And little did I know that I would have a kid with such curly hair!
Here is what Jordan's been up to the last year...
She played soccer, her first organized sport.
She loves yogurt.
She adores her big brother. And even though he doesn't admit it, he loves her lots too.
She loves, loves, loves candy.
Her favorite toy is her baby doll in the purple outfit.
She is really starting to love dancing and singing. She loves singing in the car.
Loves painting her toenails.
Her most recent love is lip gloss!
She's really starting to grow up. She has her girly moments with lip gloss and fingernail polish, but also can be a tomboy. There are only 3 other girls in our culdesac of 10 kids, so she holds her own with Nerf guns. She even got a Nerf machine gun for her birthday. Of course we had to "girly" it up with some stickers.
Jordan, we love you more than you'll ever know. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment