Monday, December 19, 2011

O Come Let Us Adore Him

One thing I try to instill in my kids is the real reason for Christmas.  Of course, we love all the presents, decorations and Christmas lights, but we all know that Christmas is Jesus' birthday.  Because of this, I have many, many nativity sets.  I have one in almost every room of our house... even bathrooms.  I feel like it's a constant reminder of the season and to give thanks every day.

Jackson has bought into this as well.  They've talked about it quite a bit in school, he has tried to remove baby Jesus from most of our nativities because He hasn't been born yet.  Of course Jordan isn't too fond of that idea.

Jordan has been fascinated with the nativities this year too.  She re-arranged this one because "they all need to see baby Jesus", and have a front-row seat.


And this is the one in her room.  She arranged the characters like the cover of a Christmas book that we have.

And this is my favorite nativity this year.  Jackson made it in school this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment