Monday, December 12, 2011

'Tis the Season

The weekend after Thanksgiving, we pulled out ALL our Christmas loot out to transform our house.  Honestly, Kenny and I love Christmas and our kids love it more, so while it takes 2 whole days to get everything out and decorated.

We started on the inside this year because of the bad weather.  Jackson's tree went up first, then Jordan's, then the big one downstairs, then the little one downstairs, then the skinny one upstairs.  Phew!  That was alot of trees. 

I also decided to re-do the garland on my banisters.  I bought the mesh in Canton and couldn't wait to use it.  Here's our entryway with our little blue tree.



I also bought these great green poinsettias in Canton for my tree, but I put a few in the garland on my coffee table. I just love them.


 

Sunday we finished up the outside in the freezing cold.  I don't think I got any pics of the actual decorations on the house.  I was too busy snapping pictures of the kids pretending to be Jedi's.  More to come on that in a later post!



No comments:

Post a Comment