I know the it was over a month ago, but I wanted to document Jordan's first Aggie game. I don't think she knew exactly what she was in for. The game started at 6, and Jordan refused to take a nap that day. She just played and played in the pack and play at Shari's. I got tired of waiting, so we finally went out to the tailgate. Then as we were walking to the stadium, she fell asleep on Jeff W's shoulder. Kenny and Jackson had gone early to play at the FanZone, so Jeff handed her over once we got to our seats.
She slept for a few minutes, but the flyover woke her up.
The cat nap was all she needed because she was full of energy once she woke up. Here she is clapping with the crowd. Every time the crowd would yell, she would jump up and clap.
Here's Jackson at the FanZone. He loved the blow up slides and obstacle courses.
Even though she left early with Sharla, she did pretty well for her first time. I think her favorite is the Aggie band, just like her brother.
Then Jackson fell asleep in the 3rd quarter. He starts to get bored, so we bring the iTouch with a movie, and he's all set.
The game was lots of fun, and we won too! Gig 'Em Aggies!

No comments:
Post a Comment