Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cookie Time

In addition to the normal hustle and bustle of the holiday season, I've been busy with my new hobby of making iced sugar cookies. It can be tedious and a lot of work, but the end result is always so satisfying.
These were margarita cookies for a girls weekend in San Antonio in early December.

These were for a baby shower for a good friend at work. Her nursery is a jungle theme, so I wanted to coordinate with that.

Then came the Christmas cookie marathon!




A special thanks to Kenny for helping me with the details!

With this post, I'm participating in Bake at 350's Flavor of the Month.
Bake at 350

4 comments:

  1. You DID have a cookie marathon! Everyone is so cute! thanks so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies are so cute, great job!! I am not nearly that crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cookies look great! That was quite a baking marathon, huh? Glad it's over? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...great variety of cookies! I like the animals:) Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete