Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh, Christmas Treesssss!


I think we have more Christmas trees in our house than the average person. Currently we've got 4, and I actually have a box of decorations out for a 5th one in the game room. The one we have is too full if we want to have Jackson's GeoTrax out, so we borrowed a skinny tree from Kenny's mom. Hopefully I can put that one up this weekend.

The first tree we put up this year was Jackson's. He loves the wooden ornaments that we put on it.

Then of course Jordan's was next. It was so fun to decorate with pink for a change!

Here's my blue tree that's in the entry way. You can see the garland that goes up the banister as well. All of our banisters have garland.

And here's the big tree in the family room. I just love this tree. It has just the right amount of lights.



I'm joining the Christmas gatherings at the Thrifty Decor Chick and Nesting Place blogs today. This also gives me an opportunity to share my house over the holidays since some folks *cough*Tami*cough* are afraid to cross the Brazos. :-)



Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester

2 comments: