Jackson has always had a love/hate relationship with Santa. We don't even have a decent picture with Santa. Jackson had RSV his first Christmas, so we avoided all public places/people and that meant Santa. And every Christmas since, he's been deathly afraid of him. When we saw Santa on the Christmas train, Jackson said, "I don't need to talk to him, I'll send him a letter." And we left it at that.
BUT, at our family Christmas last Saturday, he DID IT! He sat on Santa's lap. All it took was for Reed to say it wasn't scary and he did it!!! (sorry for the red eyes) Then after he conquered his fear, he wouldn't leave Santa alone. It was so funny.
I wish I could say the same for Jordan. She was okay until Santa called her name, then it was panic city!!! My pictures of Jordan screaming at Santa were very, very dark. If anyone has a decent one, shoot it my way.
Here's a pic of the grandparents and grandkids with Santa. Wow! He's tall!

No comments:
Post a Comment