Jackson picked soccer over tee-ball this year, and had had a great time (for the first half of the season). He has a really good team when they focus. But this group likes to play around a lot too. He had to sit out of two games because of the stitches on his knee. But now he’s back in action, thankfully. About half way thru the season, he had had enough, and was ready to play flag football again. But, he had to finish the season. Saturday was the last game, and now he can't wait to play flag football in the fall. I guess we'll see what he wants to do when it's time to sign up.
Jordan has wanted to play a team sport after watching Jackson thru the last couple of years. She couldn’t wait to start playing soccer. Kenny is her coach and he does a really good job with the girls. He has so much patience. Jordan is the youngest on her team and isn’t quite as aggressive as the other girls. But she’s starting to get into it a little more and even got in the pack and kicked the ball a couple of times during last week’s game. I was pretty excited!!! I think this is the beginning of her love of sports. She has asked to play softball since we've been watching the college girls on TV. I'm sooo OK with that! I keep telling her it's way more fun than soccer.

Would love to have another softball girl representing the fam!! ;) Nothing wrong with soccer and flag football either!!
ReplyDelete