Jackson successfully wrapped up his first year in Pre-K. My how he has grown over the last 9 months. We had some rough days the first half of the year. But thanks to the patience and consistency of Mrs. Dodson and Mrs. Tankersley, we all got through it. The second half of the year still had some bumps in the road, but they were few and far between. Jackson has learned so much and really enjoyed all the cool things they got to do. He's grown so much spiritually too. Every time we sit on the left hand side of Church, Jackson asks me if I know who the statue is... of course it's St. Laurence, and he has to make sure he tells us. He also knows prayers that I don't even know. Of course I figure that they must be new, and created after I got out of Catholic school. I went to the last Mass on Thursday and saw Jackson in action. For some reason, he bahaves so much better in Church for his teachers than he does for us. I've even threatened him that I'm going to ask her to start going with us on Sunday mornings.
So no pics of the big last day, but let's just say Jackson is happy to hang up the school uniform for a couple of months and take a break. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment