In all the craziness going on, I forgot to post about the Christmas Train that we toured a couple of weekends ago. It was the Sunday of the big snow weekend, and the weather did not cooperate AT ALL, but that didn't damper our Christmas spirit. The train had a face like a Thomas train, and it had 4 cars that you went through. Santa was in the first car. Of course J&J both ran from him. Then the 2nd car had model trains going. Jackson could have stayed there all day. He LOVED it.
Then there were lots of fun decorations to look at. Jackson still talks about it and asks if we'll get to go thru the train again. I think he'll remember it for a long time.

How fun!! I'm glad he had such a great time, and can I say wow he looks like such a big kid now, what happened?
ReplyDelete